Welcome to the Benevolent Society of Blues Assistance application process
What to expect
In support of your application you will be need to fill in either an online application form or paper based application form. Whichever way you choose to make your application you will need to submit financial documentation in support of your application. Once the application has been completed and submitted, the BSB Grants & Loans Committee will decide whether your application is successful. All applicants will be contacted within 28 days of submission of a fully complete application form.
What we require from you
- Your online application must be accompanied by a covering statement (section 3 for the online form) or if sending us a paper based application form, a letter or email giving as much background information as possible about the circumstances that have led to the need for you to make this application.
- Your covering statement (online application) or letter/email (paper application) should also give any background or other information which you think will assist us to consider this application.
- Your application must be accompanied by the supporting documents asked for at various points in the application form. Please make sure that your documentation is from within the last 3 months. If you are submitting an online application, please upload them as one of the following formats: .jpeg, .pdf, .xls, .csv, .doc
- Not providing everything you are asked to provide may delay consideration of your application.
- All relevant parts of your application form must be completed. If you are using a paper based form and, at any point, there is not enough room on the form for you to give all the necessary information, please use a separate A4 sheet of paper and enclose it with your application.
How to apply online
To allow the BSB to manage your application and for you to save and return to your application you will need to create an account.
Please create an account by filling in the fields below. Once you have set up your account you will be asked which assistance application form you require
Applying using a paper form
If you would prefer to apply using a paper form please download the relevant form for your application
Download application form for assistance by or on behalf of a pupil currently at Christ’s Hospital >>
Download application form for financial assistance with further education >>
Download application form for financial assistance in all other cases >>